Monday, April 10, 2017
1) Draw and label Kazakhstan, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Cyprus, Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, United Arab Emigrates, Oman, Qatar, Iran, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Uzbekistan. (p. 404)
2) Label the capitol cities for each country. (p. 404)
3) Label Black Sea, Caspian Sea, Mediterranean Sea, Red Sea, Gulf of Aden, Arabian Sea, Gulf of Oman, and the Persian Gulf. (p. 404)
4) Identify on the map the major resources for southwest and central Asia. Draw the oil pipelines but not the shipping lanes. (p. 405)
5) Color the countries and the bodies of water.
We will be watching these videos this week as we work on our maps of the eastern Mediterranean region.
Tuesday, April 04, 2017
There is so much information on Russia, we are going to spend the week learning about it (maybe more?) Follow the steps below to take care of the requirements.
1. Make a copy of the GDoc titled Russia Template and rename the copy Name Russia
2. Watch Russia Physical Geography below and answer the questions on the GDoc
3. Choose a video below, watch and answer the questions on the GDoc.
Read Chapter 10 Sections 2-3 in the online textbook then watch the videos below.